Wednesday, April 04, 2012

#8 Menu in Pink, first try






























I'm so sorry, I don't have a  Menu  for you today. No pink fried panther, no dessert, I even ruined Johan Odendaal's  extravagant beetroot paint.


  • the pink herring salad I bought in the supermarket was fine
  • the pink grapes and plums for dessert came out red in the photo
  • the beetroot paint did not emulsify  (I realized too late that I should have added the olive oil in a thin stream while running the blender...)
  • the beetroot purée I obtained instead had a burgundy colour
  • the burgundy painted potatoes turned orange  
  • eventually the whole arrangement looked neither artistic nor appetizing 
  • the pomegranate flavoured drink couldn't save it
  • too much creativity!





























Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment